Buhari represents transparency, focused leadership, says APC France leader
AN ADDRESS BY THE COORDINATOR OF THE ALL PROGRESSIVES CONGRESS (APC), FRANCE CHAPTER, MRS. IBIFURO THOMPSON TATUA TO NIGERIA RESIDENT IN FRANCE
On behalf of the organizing committee and the leadership of our great party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), I heartily welcome you all to this occasion.
Let me also use this opportunity to thank you for finding time inspite of your busy schedules to keep faith with our great party, the APC. Your presence is a major tonic that can only but infuses more drive, zeal, zest and vigor into our collective determination to extricate Nigeria from the shackles of underdevelopment, bad leadership and poverty.
Why are we here?
We are here to discuss how to move our country forward and to drum support for all APC candidates in the February 14 and 28 elections in Nigeria. The People Back home, the people’s anger has become deep and bitter. They are not comfortable with the prevailing deficit in the nation’s body polity. They are against the ruling party for ineptitude. To majority of Nigerians, the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) is a failure and any vote for the party in the February general election is a mandate for poverty, bad policies, insecurity, infrastructural decay and destruction of the nation’s economy. Where do we go from here? The only approved way of Nigerians expressing their resentment against the atrocious activities of the PDP is to vote for the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and all other APC candidates.
Why should Nigerians vote for Gen. Muhammadu Buhari?
• Gen. Buhari represents change, commitment, transparency and focused leadership
• He is an honest and sincere leader of genuine integrity
. • He is a man of great ideas, dreams and abilities
What is he offering Nigerians at home and abroad?
• He will make Nigeria gain her place on global stage
• He will provide security of life and property for our citizenry • He will provide electricity and health facilities • He will educate our children • He will provide jobs, housing and basic necessities of life for our people
• He will institute a progressive state anchored on social democracy, where the welfare and security of the citizenry is paramount
• He will ensure equal rights, where no one is above the law, where the culture of impunity is abolished and where there is level playing field
• He will halt the dangerous drift of Nigeria to a failed state; with a conscious plan for post-oil-economy in Nigeria
• He will restructure the country, devolve power to the units, with the best practices of federalism and eliminate unintended paralysis of the center
• He will ensure cohesion, unity and qualitative leadership for our people
• He will pay special attention to the Niger Delta
In summary, the Muhammadu Buhari led APC government will take the war against corruption serious, ensure accelerated power supply and focus on integrated transport network, free education, devolution of Power, accelerated economic growth and affordable health care as well as make the people, at all times, have physical and economic access to sufficient, safe and nutritious food to meet their dietary needs and food preferences for an active and healthy life. Once again, I express my deep appreciation and profound gratitude to you all for making today a reality.
Long live the people of Nigeria
Long live APC Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria APC Change